Please click here
Submission, Initial Assessment and Peer Review
Zadama: Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat has a fully web-based system for the submission and review of manuscripts. Submissions should be prepared in accordance with the Author Guidelines and uploaded to https://zadama.marospub.com/index.php/journal/user/register. Manuscripts may be returned to authors without a scientific assessment if they do not meet all submission requirements, if they are not in the correct format, or cannot be downloaded reliably.
Submissions must represent the original and independent work of the author. Each new submission is assessed by one or more editors to determine whether it falls within the general jurisdiction of Zadama: Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat. We will reject manuscripts without review if they contain insufficient Health, Education, Law, Engineering, Agriculture, Livestock, Social, Humanities, Computers, Entrepreneurship, Economics, Accounting and Management; there are substantive problems with design, methodology, or data quality; exceeds our word limit or is formatted incorrectly; it was poorly presented and unclear. Manuscripts that pass the initial assessment are assigned to subject matter experts on our Associate Editor team to oversee the review process. All papers are subject to peer review and authors can expect a decision, or explanation for the delay, within one month of acceptance. If a revision is invited, the corresponding author must submit the revised manuscript within 2 weeks. The final decision is taken by one of the senior editors based on information obtained through a peer review process.
Types of decisions: Decline, Resubmit, Revision, Accept
Following peer review, the paper is judged not to be acceptable for publication in Zadama: Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat and resubmission is not possible.
The submitted version of the paper is not acceptable and requires major revision but there is clear potential in the work and Zadama: Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat is prepared to consider a new version. Authors are offered the opportunity to resubmit their paper as a new submission. Concerns will remain regarding the suitability of the paper for publication until the editors are convinced by the authors that their paper fits the scope and standards of Zadama: Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat. The resubmitted manuscript will be returned to the original associate editor if at all possible.
The paper requires changes before a final decision can be made. Authors are asked to modify their manuscript in light of comments received from referees and editors, and to submit a new version for consideration within 2 weeks of receiving the decision letter. A point-by-point explanation of how comments have been addressed must be supplied with the revised version of the paper. Revisions may undergo further peer review and papers may undergo more than one round of revision. If the authors do not revise their papers to the satisfaction of the editors, the paper can still be declined from publication in Zadama: Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat.
The paper is acceptable for publication, subject to conditions that need to be addressed in producing a final version of the manuscript. These may include sub-editing changes and a minor amendments to ensure the paper fully matches our criteria. After final checking in the editorial office, acceptance is confirmed and the paper is forwarded to the publishers for publication.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
1. Saya menyatakan bahwa artikel yang akan saya daftarkan pada Zadama: Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat: (1) sudah diperiksa menggunakan program plagiarism, bahwa tidak mengandung unsur plagiasi, (2) belum pernah ditebitkan (termasuk tidak sedang dalam status in-press), dan (3) tidak sedang didaftarkan di jurnal lain pada saat yang bersamaan. I confirm that the manuscript submitted to this Zadama: Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat: (1) has been checked a plagiarism software/application, such as Turnitin, that it does not contain plagiarism, (2) has not been published elsewhere (or even in-press elsewhere), and (3) is not being submitted for publication in other journals in the same moment.
2. Saya telah menulis manuscript sesuai dengan gaya selingkung jurnal dan format yang ditentukan Zadama: Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat. I have prepared my paper dan files in accordance with the journal style and format requirements. Zadama: Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
3. Saya memahami dan menyesuaikan penulisan artikel sesuai dengan pedoman penulisan jurnal Zadama: Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat. Jika syarat minimal tidak dipenuhi, maka saya paham bahwa artikel akan langsung di tolak. understand and has written my manuscript carefully according to the author guidelines. I understand that unsuitable manuscripts will be automaticaly rejected.
4. Saya memahami bahwa ada biaya publikasi jurnal sesuai ketentuan.
Pendaftaran artikel: Rp 0,00-
Publikasi artikel: Rp 0,00,-
Penarikan artikel: Rp 250.000,-
Biaya publikasi hanya ditagihkan kepada penulis yang artikelnya diterima, dan dibayarkan setelah keputusan penerimaan dan sebelum penerbitan. Biaya penarikan artikel akan ditagihkan kepada penulis yang menarik artikelnya selama masa review atau editing.
I understand this journal charges the following publication fees.
Article Submission: 0,00 (IDR)
Article Publication: IDR 0,00
Article Withdrawal: IDR 250.000,00
If this paper is accepted for publication, you are required to pay the Article Publication Fee to cover publications costs or otherwise the article will not be published. If the paper is withdrawn while in review or in editing process, you are required to pay the withdrawal fee.
5. Penulis wajib mengisi nomor telepon aktif di bagian form registrasi, untuk komunikasi sewaktu-waktu jika diperlukan. Authors must provide active phone numbers in the registration form, for urgent communication if required.
6. Sekali lagi saya menyatakan bahwa artikel saya bebas plagiarisme dan telah diperiksa menggunakan perangkat aplikasi plagiarisme, seperti Turnitin. Once more, I confirm that my manuscript has avoided plagiarism and has been checked using a plagiarism software/application, such as Turnitin.